Shipping & Returns
What are COUGAR® Energy’s domestic shipping policies?
Standard shipping on any size order (regardless of weight or cost) is just $7.95 for orders shipped within the contiguous 48 states.
We always ship in-stock items immediately. Any backordered items will get shipped when they become available at no additional charge.
What are COUGAR® Energy’s domestic shipping options?
Delivery to PO Boxes will always be from USPS
USPS Priority Mail
3-5 business day
Monday - Saturday delivery
2-5 business days
Monday - Friday delivery
Available in select areas
UPS 2nd Day Air
2 business days
Monday - Friday delivery
Orders must be placed by 3:00p.m. Monday - Friday for expedited shipping
When will my order ship?
Domestic orders placed by 3 p.m. Monday - Friday will be packed and shipped within 1 business day, pending verification of billing information and the shipping method selected (applies to the 48 contiguous states only). Orders placed on Saturdays and Sundays will ship on Monday.
To accelerate the delivery of orders containing out-of-stock items, we may need to divide your order into two or more separate shipments - at no additional charge.
How can I track my order?
Once your package ships, we will send an email with a link to track your order. You can check the status of your order by logging into your account or going to the shipping provider website. If you have any questions about your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (800) 611-7556 Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm CST.
If an item is on backorder, when will I receive my order?
If any of your items are on backorder, we will ship your in-stock items immediately and your out-of-stock items as soon as they are available - at no additional charge to you.
Can I ship to an address other than my own?
Yes. When ordering online, you have the option of entering a separate shipping address. For phone orders, simply notify the customer service associate that you wish to ship your order to another address.
How are orders shipped to FPO, APO and PO Boxes?
Orders being shipped to FPO, APO and PO boxes are delivered via USPS, regardless of weight.
What if I entered my address incorrectly?
Additional charges will be applied if the delivery address is incorrect or if the package needs to be forwarded to a different location.
What are COUGAR® Energy’s international shipping policies?
* COUGAR® Energy cannot be shipped to Austria due to country regulations.
Customs, Duties, and Taxes
You are responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country. When ordering from www.drinkcougar.com, the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country.
Orders that are shipped to countries outside of the United States may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and other fees levied by the destination country once a shipment reaches your country. These charges are always the recipient's responsibility; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you should contact your local customs office for further information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
Your privacy is important to us, and we know that you care about how information about your order is used and shared. We would like our international customers to be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
Also, we may provide certain order, shipment, and product information to our international carriers, and such information may be communicated by the carriers to customs authorities in order to facilitate customs clearance and comply with local laws.
Returns & Replacements
The above terms also apply to the shipment of any replacement product that might be shipped if there is a problem with the original shipment. If you return a product to us, you will be the exporter from the destination country. Title and risk of loss transfer to us upon receipt at our fulfillment center.
Dear Valued Customer,
At COUGAR®, we take pride in knowing that you are satisfied. If for any reason at all you are not 100% satisfied with a product purchased from COUGAR®, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund (less shipping) or exchange.
The following are our return policies and instructions. Please be sure to follow them closely to ensure a hassle-free return or exchange.
1. Product must be purchased directly from COUGAR® in order to receive a refund.We cannot give refunds on products purchased from any other retailers.
2. Please call COUGAR® to obtain a Return Authorization Number. This number is required to process a return. Returns will not be accepted without prior authorization. Contact the Returns Department at 800.611.7556 ext. 465.
3. When you call, you will be given a Return Authorization Number. Package your item(s) to be returned securely, along with a brief letter describing your reasons for return, and write the Return Authorization Number clearly on the outside of the package.
4. Send return via Federal Express, Insured Mail or UPS to the following address:
PO BOX 1067
Roanoke, TX 76262
5. Upon receipt, COUGAR® will begin to process your return. Please allow 4 weeks for a refund. If you wish, you may request an exchange (this can be processed almost immediately).
6. COUGAR® cannot refund original shipping and handling fees.
7. Customer is responsible for all shipping charges on returned items. Customer is also responsible for any applicable shipping charges if a new product is desired in exchange for the return.
We thank you for your order! If you have any comments, questions or concerns please let us know. We strive to make your experience with COUGAR® the very best it can be.